We do not only talk, we act! Sustainability starts with the selection of the correct raw materials. Our high-tech products are made of 100% recycled materials and can be recycled 100%. And this since 1953 already!
Fritz Winter is founding member of the Environmental Alliance Hesse and has been member of the Global Compact of the United Nations since 2007. Our Environmental Management System has been certified according to DIN EN ISO 14001 since 2001, our Energy Management System according to DIN EN ISO 50001.
For FW as a recycling company from the very beginning, the subjects »sustainability« and »environmental protection« have always counted among the cornerstones of our corporate philosophy.
Richard Pausch, Director Sales
With the new ecoCasting production technology we set new benchmark standards in the foundry industry also from an environmental point of view. Our concept of the green foundry generates a considerable benefit to the environment:
- Low consumption of resources and energy in comparison to the conventional cast iron process
- Considerably lower energy consumption compared to the aluminium production
- Steel scrap as raw material basis
- Products are 100% recyclable
- Cast iron process with the lowest emission values
- Utilization of waste heat from our processes for heating buildings and service water